Raspberry Jam Puff Pastry Straws! A delicious sweet treat that the kids will love and are so easy to make!
These jam straws are honestly really simple to make!
You only need three ingredients – puff pastry, jam (I used raspberry but use whatever is your favourite) and some brown sugar.
And no…. I don’t make my own pastry as I genuinely just don’t have time for that! Shop bought pastry is perfect so why mess with that?!
For the full recipe check out the video or written instructions below (and don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel to stay up to date on all my videos!).Print
Raspberry Jam Straws! A delicious sweet treat that the kids will love and are so easy to make!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 2 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 400f and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry and cut it in half width ways so that you have two equal sized rectangles.
- Spoon the jam onto one half and spread it all over the pastry. Place the other rectangle of pastry on top and press down.
- Cut the pastry widthways into strips of about 1/2 inch thick (or about a thumb width). Twist each strip, cut in half and place on the baking tray. Sprinkle each straw with a little brown sugar.
- When all of the pastry strips are ready, bake in the oven for 10 minutes, turning half way.
- Allow to cool just for a couple of minutes before serving as the jam will be super hot!