Delicious snack sized Raspberry & Coconut Mini Loaves. Great for an afternoon treat or to add to school lunches. These loaves are dairy free and can easily be made gluten free too.
- spray oil
- 200g plain flour
- 75g oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 25g desiccated coconut, plus extra for the top
- 75g coconut oil
- 100g coconut yogurt
- 100ml coconut milk (from a carton)
- 1 medium egg
- 50g honey
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- If using a mini loaf tin spray it with some spray oil. If using paper cases place 12 of them on a baking tray.
- Add the flour, oats, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and desiccated coconut to a large bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Add the coconut oil to a large jug and heat in the microwave until it is melted. Add the yogurt, milk, egg and honey and mix with a spoon.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix again until well combined. Try not to over-mix.
- Transfer the mixture into the loaf tins or paper cases. I find it easier to do this with an ice cream scoop.
- Push two raspberries into the top of each mini loaf and then sprinkle on a little desiccated coconut.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These loaves can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days. They can also be frozen and defrosted at room temperature.