Make ahead breakfast made easy with this delicious and nutritious Raspberry Chia Overnight Oats recipe and the Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender. No cooking required!
Getting into the back-to-school routine can be hard, I know! After a few weeks of lazy mornings the sudden rush to get up, dressed and out the door can be a shock to the system. I can’t help with any of that unfortunately, but what I can help with is breakfast time!
I’ve teamed up with Braun to show you how, using their MultiQuick 9 Blender, you can batch make some simple but delicious recipes that will keep in the fridge or freezer for the next few days.
BRAUN MULTIQUICK 9 BLENDER
This blender is an incredible addition to any kitchen. It’s designed for comfort and control with a powerful 1000 watt motor.
The MultiQuick 9 comes with a variety of accessories designed to turn the blender into a multi-functional kitchen tool.
The 1.5L food processor bowl allows you to chop, slice, julienne and grate ingredients and also includes a kneading tool and french fry disc.
There’s also a mini chopper, a masher, a 650ml beaker for blending and pureeing and a stainless steel whisk.
For this recipe I’m going to be using the mini chopper to make a tasty Raspberry Chia Compote to layer into some classic overnight oats.
The main motor of the blender clicks into the mini chopper and makes light work of breaking down the frozen raspberries into a tasty fruity sauce.
The next step is to make the overnight oats. Simply add porridge oats, milk and yogurt to a large bowl and stir. And that’s it, so simple!
You can either assemble the oat mixture and raspberry chia compote now or else keep separately in the fridge and layer them up when you are ready to eat.
Both will keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. The raspberry chia compote can also be frozen too.
If you try my Raspberry Chia Overnight Oats please do leave me a comment and a star rating below. You can also share your pictures with me on Instagram. I always love to see your creations!
Disclosure: I have been compensated for my time spent working with Braun but all thoughts and opinions are honest and are my own. You can learn more about the Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender over on their website.Print
Make ahead breakfast made easy with this delicious and nutritious Raspberry Chia Overnight Oats, Braun MultiQuick 9 Blender.
- 100g / 3.5oz frozen raspberries
- 4 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200g / 3 cups porridge oats
- 300ml / 1.25 cups milk
- 100g / 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Add the frozen raspberries, hot water, chia seeds and honey to the mini chopper. Pop on the lid and then insert the main blender motor in. Blitz until the raspberries have been broken down and everything is blended together.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, milk and yogurt.
- At this stage you can either mix the oats and raspberry chia compote together, layering them in individual bowls or jars, or else keep them separate until you are ready to eat.
- The oats and compote will keep covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.