Delicious Tex Mex Tacos made with Quorn Vegan Nuggets. An easy and fun family meal!
- 1 pack Quorn Tex Mex Nuggets
- 8 taco shells
- red cabbage
- cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Remove the Quorn Tex Mex Nuggets from their packaging and place on a baking tray.
- Cook for 9 minutes then add the tacos to the tray upside down and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- In the meantime prep all the toppings by chopping up the lettuce, red cabbage and tomatoes and adding the other ingredients to small bowls.
- Once the nuggets are cooked and the tacos are warmed, serve everything in the middle of the table and allow everyone to build their own tacos!