Delicious and easy to make, these Quorn Taco Cups are sure inject some fun into family mealtimes.
- 3 large flour tortilla wraps
- spray oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped or crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground corainder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp mild chilli powder
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 180c and spray a 12 hole muffin tin with spray oil.
- Use an 11cm round cookie cutter to cut out 12 round shapes of tortilla. Gently press these into the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spray some of the oil into a frying pan and add the chopped onions and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes until the onions are softened.
- Add in the spices and mix quickly. Add the Quorn Mince, vegetable stock and tomato puree and mix again.
- Cook on a low simmer for 10 minutes.
- When ready, add some of the Quorn chilli into the taco cups and garnish with your chosen toppings.
- Serve immediately.