A quick and easy gluten free sausage pasta recipe for kids using new Debbie & Andrews Perfect Little Kids Chipolatas.
- 1 pack of Perfect Little Kids Chipolatas
- 200g gluten free spaghetti
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g frozen peas
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180c and cook the chipolatas in an oven dish for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- In the meantime cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and immediately mix in the creme fraiche, cherry tomatoes and frozen peas. Do this quickly as the heat from the spaghetti will cook the peas!
- Mix in the grated cheese and finally add the chipolatas, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Serve immediately.