This quick and easy berry pavlova is the perfect summer dessert and can be whipped up in just a few minutes!
- 2 pre-made pavlova bases
- 300ml / 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp berry coulis or sauce
- 2 – 3 cups summer berries (I used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- optional: mint leaves to decorate
- Remove the pavloa bases from their packages.
- Whip the cream with either a hand mixer or a whisk until it forms soft peaks but be careful not to over-whip it. Add the sugar and vanilla and mix them in quickly with a spoon.
- Place one of the pavlova bases on a cake stand or plate and spoon on half the cream. Spread the cream around the pavlova base until it reaches about 1cm from the edges. Drizzle on 1 tbsp of berry coulis or sauce.
- Place the second pavlova base on top and repeat with the rest of the cream. Pile the mixed berries on top and drizzle on the remaining coulis or sauce.
- Optional: decorate with mint leaves. Serve immediately.