A delicious and super easy pizza flavoured pasta salad recipe. Ready in less than 15 minutes and perfect for lunch boxes, picnics and BBQ’s this summer!
- 250g / 9oz pasta
- 100g / 0.5 cup cherry tomatoes
- 50g / 2oz cheese
- 50g / 2oz pepperoni or salami
- 50g / 20z pitted black olives
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- pepper to season
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water on the hob according to the package instructions.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking you can prep the other ingredients. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half, cut the cheese into small cubes, chop the pepperoni, slice the olives and finally chop the spring onion.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and run under cold water until it has cooled down.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix in the olive oil, white wine vinegar and oregano.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, season with pepper and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 48 hours.