Easy one-bowl Savoury Pizza Muffins, perfect for the kids’ lunch boxes or as an afternoon snack!
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml / 1/2 cup milk
- 75g / 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp red pesto
- 150g / 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 150g / 1 & 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g / 2 & 1/2 oz pepperoni, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 250g / 2 cups self raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases.
- Add the egg, milk and melted butter to a large bowl. Whisk gently with a fork.
- Add the red pesto, grated cheese, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, spring onion and oregano and mix again.
- Finally add the flour and mix just enough until all the ingredients have combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases. I find it much easier to use an ice cream scoop to do this.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes until a skewer stuck in the middle comes out dry.
These muffins will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen and defrosted at room temperature.