If you are tired of making the same old lunches for the kids then try these super fun and easy Pizza Bagels! 🍕 All the delicious taste of pizza in less than 15 minutes and with just 5 simple ingredients
- 3 bagels
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 3 mini pepperami sticks
- optional: freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the tomato puree and dried oregano to a small bowl and mix well.
- Cut the bagels in half and place on a baking tray centre side up.
- Spread the puree mixture on top of the bagels and then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Cut the mini pepperami into small rounds and add these to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has all melted and the outside of the bagels are browned and crispy.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- This is totally optional but you can add some freshly chopped parsley to the top.
- These Pizza Bagels are best served warm from the oven but they can be kept in the fridge for 24 hours and reheated.
- This recipe will feed 3 older kids or 6 younger kids, depending on their appetite.