A delicious new twist of my classic Frozen Yogurt Bark, this time with peanut butter and jelly. A really great summer snack that the kids will love!
- 500g / 2 cups plain yogurt
- 50g / 0.25 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp strawberry or raspberry jelly/jam
- Line a baking dish (approx 10inch x 10 inch) with parchment paper and pour in the yogurt. Smooth down evenly with a spoon.
- Melt the peanut butter in a bowl or mug in the microwave for approx 15 seconds. Pour or spoon it onto the yogurt and use a knife to swirl it through.
- Next melt the jelly/jam in the microwave for approx 8 seconds. Spoon that onto the yogurt and peanut butter and use a skewer to swirl it around.
- Place the dish in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid. Remove and cut into 12 pieces.
- The Frozen Yogurt Bark will keep in a freezer bag or container for up to 8 weeks.
This snack can be made dairy free by using a non-dairy yogurt and nut free by using sunflower butter.