These Peanut Butter Cups make a tasty sweet treat mid-afternoon for less than 150 calories
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir well.
- If the peanut butter is not very runny then you can melt it too in a separate bowl.
- Add 8 silicone cases to a muffin tray.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to the bottom of each muffin case then place the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and divide the peanut butter between the 8 cases, on top of the now frozen chocolate. Return to the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove again and add another 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to the cases and freeze for 1 hour.
- The peanut butter cups are now ready to eat.
Store these Peanut Butter Cups in the freezer. You can eat them straight from the freeze or allow them to defrost a little for 5 or 10 minutes.
The nutritional information below is an approximate only. If you need exact calorie or nutritional figures then these should be calculated yourself.