Super easy no-bake Cheerio Bars made with peanut butter and banana chips. A delicious snack that kids will love!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Cheerios (I use the low sugar ones)
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- optional: sprinkles to decorate
- Line an 8x8inch dish with parchment paper.
- Add the honey and peanut butter to a saucepan and cook on a low/medium heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat, add the Cheerios and mix well.
- Add the banana chips and mix again.
- Transfer the mixture into the lined dish and press down firmly with the back of the spoon to make the mixture as compact as possible.
- Add the sprinkles to the top and then freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars and serve.
These bars will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.