A quick and easy breakfast waffle recipe – no waffle iron required!
- 4 toasting waffles (I used McVities)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- 8 blackberries
- icing sugar to dust
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Toast the waffles according to the packet instructions.
- Spread the peanut butter onto 2 waffles. Arrange the sliced bananas on the peanut butter.
- Sandwich the remaining waffle on top and add the strawberries, blackberries and any leftover banana.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with maple syrup.