These savoury egg muffins make a delicious grab-and-go breakfast.
- 6 medium eggs
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- 100g frozen peas and corn
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Crack the eggs into the beaker. Add the flour and use whisk attachment on the blender to whisk the ingredients together.
- Line a muffin tin with six muffin cases. Divide the frozen peas and corn between the muffins cases, followed by the grated cheese.
- Finally pour in the whisked eggs and then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- These muffins can be kept covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen and defrosted in the fridge overnight.