These delicious spooky spiders are a fun and scary treat for your little one’s Halloween party. Super easy to make, they’re the perfect junk free Halloween treat!
I’ve had lots of fun recently creating healthy Halloween treats for kids. So when Organix* got in touch with a fun and spooky spider snack I couldn’t wait to share it.
These snacks are so easy to make. You need just three Organix Raspberry & Blueberry Rice Cakes for the body, a few blackberries – some crushed for painting the spiders’ web and the rest halved for the top of the body – and a few chopped grapes for the crawly legs.
Toddlers and older children are sure to love these spooky spiders and us parents will be happy knowing they are having a junk free Halloween treat!
You’ll find these scary Halloween rice cake spiders and lots more fun and imaginative ideas for finger foods on the Organix Recipes Site. You can share your own Halloween fun food plate ideas by adding the hashtag #organixfoodfun on Twitter or Instagram!
*This post was commissioned by Organix but all thoughts and opinions are my own.Print
These delicious spooky spiders are the perfect fun and scary treat for your little one’s Halloween party, and they’re really easy to make. Trick or treat? Good news, they’re a junk free Halloween treat!
- 3 Organix raspberry and blueberry rice cakes
- 4 blackberries
- 3 black grapes
- Crush 2 blackberries in a small bowl with the back of a fork, cut the other 2 blackberries in half.
- Use a clean paintbrush to paint a spider’s web with the juice on a white plate. Older children will love to help!
- Place 3 rice cakes on to the web, then add a half blackberry spider body on top of each rice cake.
- Slice each grape in half from top to bottom, then slice each half into 4 thin spider legs.
- Add the legs to your spiders, then eat them up before they scurry away!
Makes three spiders and one spider’s web
Not suitable for freezing
Suitable from 7 months