A deliciously creamy and healthy orange frozen yogurt recipe. A great snack or dessert for kids!
- 2 oranges
- 500g / 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- optional: honey or maple syrup to sweeten
- Cut the oranges in half and squeeze out the juice into a large bowl. Add the greek yogurt, vanilla and sweetener (if using) to the juice and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer proof dish or container. I used a standard loaf tin but a plastic container will work fine too.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight until the yogurt is solid. The orange halves will keep in the fridge until you are ready to use them.
- Remove the frozen yogurt from the freezer about half an hour before you want to use it. Allow it to defrost slightly before scooping into the orange halves.