A delicious and super easy recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara, all cooked together in one pot. This tasty family meal takes just 2 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to, perfect for busy evenings when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen!
- 1 tsp oil
- 200g / 3/4 cup bacon lardons
- 900ml / 4 cups vegetable stock
- 350g / 12oz spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 125ml / 1/2 cup single cream
- 2 medium eggs
- 50g grated parmesan
- To serve – chopped fresh parsley and a little more grated parmesan
- Add the oil to a large pot or a wok and heat. Add in the bacon lardons and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Remove them from the pan and put to one side in a bowl.
- In the same pan add the vegetable stock and bring it to the boil. Add in the spaghetti and the crushed garlic cloves and cook for 8-10 minutes until the spaghetti is soft and all the stock has just about absorbed.
- Add the cream to a small jug and crack in the two eggs. Pour this into the spaghetti and mix well.
- Add the grated parmesan and mix again before adding the cooked bacon back in.
- Serve immediately with a little chopped fresh parsley and some more granted parmesan.