A delicious Mac & Cheese recipe with hidden courgettes, made in one pot with Arla Organic Free Range Milk
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 350g macaroni pasta
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 500ml Arla Organic Free Range Whole Milk
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 150g grated cheese
- Prepare the courgettes by removing the green skin with a vegetable peeler and then finely grating them.
- In a large pan on a medium heat, add in the oil and then the onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes until soft but not browned. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Add in the macaroni, stock, milk, oregano, dijon mustard and grated courgette. Stir well.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 5-7 minutes until the pasta is cooked.
- Add in the cheese, stir well and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately.