When you’re in a hurry and need to feed the kids fast, try this One Pot Cheesy Cauliflower Pasta recipe, only 5 ingredients and ready in less than 15 minutes!
- 175g pasta
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 150g frozen diced cauliflower
- 100g creme fraiche
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Add the pasta and stock cube to a saucepan on the hob. Cover with boiling water and simmer on high for 8 minutes.
- Add in the frozen diced cauliflower and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Drain then mix in the creme fraiche and grated cheese.
- Serve immediately. This recipe serves 2 large or 3 smaller portions.
This recipe is best served straight away but leftovers can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Reheat in a pan on the hob on a low heat. You may want to add a little milk to help loosen up the sauce.
You can technically freeze this recipe but doing so will probably cause the sauce to dry out considering. I really would recommend just making it fresh and eating it asap.
I used conchiglie pasta in my recipe. If you use a larger shaped pasta you may need to cook it for a little longer.