A delicious and healthy lunch for one at home; baked salmon and veggies with a sticky sesame sauce!
- 1 frozen salmon fillet
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 50g baby corn
- 1/2 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp honey
- optional: dash of chilli sauce
- 0.5 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the salmon fillet to an oven dish and rub with half of the sesame oil. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Add the veggies to the dish and drizzle on the rest of the oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix the soy sauce, ketchup, honey and chilli sauce (if using) together in a small bowl or cup and pour this over the salmon.
- Bake for a final 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle on the sesame seeds and serve.