Make feeding a crowd on Christmas morning super easy with my One Pan Breakfast. Minimal effort and minimal washing up!
- 400g Maris Piper Potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 8 sausages (meat or veggie)
- 100g baby spinach
- 5 eggs
- 150g vine cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Chop the potatoes into small bite sized pieces, leaving the skin on.
- Add them to a large oven proof dish along with the oil, paprika and oregano and mix well.
- Mix in the tinned tomatoes and then add the sausages on top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the spinach and then crack in the eggs. Add the tomatoes still on the vine and return to the oven for another 7-10 mins until the eggs are cooked.
- Remove from the oven and add sliced avocado to the top and serve immediately.