Delicious Peanut Butter Flapjacks, packed with oats and seeds and perfect for a post-school afternoon snack for kids!
- 175g oats
- 30g raisins
- 25g seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds)
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 60g coconut oil
- 4 tbsp honey
- Line an 8x8in dish with parchment paper.
- Add the oats, raisins and seeds to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey to a saucepan. Cook over a medium heat until the ingredients have all melted and started to bubble.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oats and mix really well.
- Transfer the mixture into the dish and press down firmly with the back of a spoon, making the mixture as compact as possible.
- Chill in the freezer for 45 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
- Store in the fridge.