A delicious No Bake Cheesecake made with Loacker wafers and a biscuit base and topped with more wafers and fresh fruit. The perfect dessert to make this summer!
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 175g Loacker Napolitaner Wafers
- 500g cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g icing sugar
- 200ml double cream
- 8 Loacker Raspberry Yoghurt Wafers
- 8 Loacker Cremkakao Wafers
- Selection of fresh fruit
- Add the digestive biscuits to a food processor and blitz until broken down.
- Add the melted butter, blitz again and then finally add the Loacker Napolitaner Wafers and blitz one last time until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Press this mixture into a round springform tin. I used a 23cm tin. Push the mixture down hard with the back of a spoon to make it as compact as possible. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl mixture together the cream cheese and vanilla with a spoon. Sift in the icing sugar and mix again.
- In another bowl add the double cream and whip until it has thickened but be careful not to over-beat it.
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese and layer this on top of the biscuit base.
- Return to the fridge for another 2 hours to firm up.
- Once ready, decorate the top with more Loacker Wafers and some fresh fruit and then cut into 8 slices.
This dessert is best eaten the same day it is made but it will keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.