With just a few simple ingredients including peanut butter, oats and cocoa powder, you can whip up these No Bake Chocolate Cookies in just a few minutes. Super simple but so tasty!
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 60g coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g oats
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey to a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook for a few minutes until the ingredients have all melted together.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and simmer for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from the heat and quickly stir in the oats.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spoon on 12 heaped spoons of the mixture. Mould each into a cookie shape and then transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- These cookies are best kept in a container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If you want to ensure these cookies are gluten free you will need to use certified gluten free oats.