A delicious and easy mid week meal. Just 3 minutes prep and 30 minutes in the oven to make this Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Pesto Chicken!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup / 75g grated mozzarella
- basil leaves to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c / 370f.
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and spread 1 tbsp of the basil pesto onto each chicken breast.
- Add the sliced tomatoes on top of the basil pesto.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes ensuring that the chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.