Delicious Banana & Egg Mini Muffins made with just three natural ingredients. Perfect for baby weaning and toddler finger food too!
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 50g / 1/3 cup chopped strawberries
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Mash the banana and strawberries, add them to the eggs and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mini muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven at 190c / 380f for 12-15 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 days.
- Suitable for babies from 7 months old.