These Ham & Cheese Wraps and folded up like mini burritos and dry fried quickly to make them melting on the inside but crispy on the outside.
- 1 large soft flour tortilla
- 50g / 1.7oz thinly sliced cooked ham
- 60g / 2oz grated cheddar cheese
- Cut the tortilla in half and then half again, giving you four triangles.
- Lay one triangle on a cutting board with the flat end nearest you and the point of the triangle facing up (see picture).
- Lay some ham onto the tortilla and top it with some cheese.
- Fold in the two outside edges of the triangle and then fold the bottom of the triangle up.
- Fold the top of the triangle down and press down firmly to help hold it all together.
- Place the wrap directly onto a frying (no oil or butter needed) folded side down.
- Repeat with the remaining three wraps.
- Fry the wraps on a medium heat for approximately 1 minute on either side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and add to lunch boxes.