A delicious and healthy pudding made with chia seeds, coconut milk and fresh mango
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- desiccated coconut to decorate
- Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey / maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and mix again. Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or cling film and return to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving. Layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in small jars or glasses and top with desiccated coconut.