Make the most of your leftover Christmas turkey with this super easy turkey curry recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 3 tbsp Tikka Masala curry paste
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 250g cooked turkey
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- Add the oil, onion, garlic and ginger to a large saucepan or pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and fry for another minute.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked turkey and drained chickpeas and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice, any leftover veggies and naan bread.