Use your leftover spaghetti bolognese to make these easy and delicious Leftover Spaghetti Nests!
- 500g / 16oz leftover spaghetti bolognese or pasta with sauce
- 75g / 3oz grated cheese
- spray oil
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f. Spray a cupcake or muffin tin with oil.
- In a bowl mix the spaghetti bolognese (or any other pasta with sauce) with the grated cheese.
- Add a large spoonful of the spaghetti and cheese mixture to each of the cupcake or muffin tin holes.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow the nests to cool before attempting to remove them from the tins. If you try to remove them while the cheese is still hot and melted they will fall apart!
- Serve with a green salad or veggies.