Bring leftovers back to life with these delicious mashed potato, ham, cheese and pea muffins!
- 600g leftover mashed potato
- 2 medium eggs
- 100g cooked ham, chopped
- 100g cooked peas
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Grease a muffin tin with a little butter or spray with oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the mashed potato and eggs until they are well combined. Add the ham, peas and cheese and mix well. Season to taste.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the muffin tins (use an ice cream scoop to make it super easy!).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for approximately 10 minutes before removing.