A super delicious and fresh pasta sauce made with Bertolli spread and packed with classic Italian flavours from tomatoes, garlic, capers, anchovies and olives. Really easy to make and sure to be a family hit!
- 55 g (2oz) Bertolli Original Spread
- 1 – 2 tsp ready grated garlic
- 50 g can anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers
- 85 g (3 oz) black olives
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 350 g (12oz) spaghetti or other pasta
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh curly parsley
- Heat the Bertolli spread in a saucepan and sauté garlic and anchovies until soft.
- Add capers, olives and tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the dried spaghetti according to pack instructions. Drain.
- Add the Italian spaghetti to the sauce, toss well together and serve sprinkled with parsley.