A super simple Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with sausages. It’s super easy to make and can be easily stored in a mason jar for picnics and lunches!
- 6 sausages
- 300g dried pasta
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 yellow pepper
- 15–20 black olives
- 2 spring onions
- 2–3 tbsp Italian salad dressing
- Cook the sausages however you like them. I prefer to bake mine but grilling or frying is absolutely fine too.
- Whilst the sausages are cooking, add the pasta to a pan of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain the pasta in a colander and run under cold water until cooled.
- When the sausages are cooked, cut them into bite sized slices and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the salad ingredients.
- At this point you can either mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl or else you can add each of them individually to a mason jar, starting with the salad dressing and the pasta and then layering on the salad.
- Store in the fridge for 24 hours or until ready to eat.