A delicious and refreshing no cook tomato soup ready in less than 5 minutes. The perfect lunch for busy parents this summer!
- 500g vine tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- large handful of ice
- chopped parsley
- drizzle of olive oil
- Rougly chop the tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper and onion and add to the blender along with the garlic, lime juice, cumin and paprika.
- Blitz until smooth and then taste and season with salt and pepper. Add the ice and blitz again until it’s completely crushed.
- If it is too thick then add some cold water and blitz again until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve immediately. The toppings are optional.
This soup is best served immediately but it will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.