How To Keep Chicken Nuggets Warm In A Packed Lunch For Kids
- 4–5 chicken nuggets or however many your child will eat
- Preheat the oven to 200c or whatever heat is recommended on the package instructions.
- Add boiling water to a food flask, close the lid and leave for 15 minutes.
- Cook the chicken nuggets for 15 minutes or however long recommended.
- Remove the water from the food flask and dry the inside well with a towel.
- Add two sheets of kitchen paper, folded to the bottom of the flask.
- Add the chicken nuggets on top of the kitchen paper and close the lid.
- It’s important to do steps 4-6 quickly to avoid too much heat escaping the flask.