A delicious quick and easy lunch idea ready in less than 10 minutes. Hot oil noodles flavoured with garlic, ginger and chilli and served with pak choi and a jammy boiled egg.
- 60 dried egg noodles
- 1 egg
- 100g pak choi
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Add the noodles, egg and pak choi to a wok. Cover with boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Half way through the cooking time, remove the pak choi to prevent it from over-cooking.
- Drain the noodles and egg and put the wok back on the heat.
- Add the sesame oil and cook until smoking hot.
- In a bowl add the garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, spring onion and soy sauce. Then pour in the hot oil.
- Mix in the noodles until they are fully combined with the sauce.
- Add the pak choi and egg and serve immediately.