- A delicious and easy no fuss mid-week meal; Honey Mustard Chicken cooked in Bacofoil® Non-Stick Kitchen Foil
- 50g honey
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsely
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- Make the sauce by mixing the honey, mustard and smoked paprika together in a small bowl. Add the garlic and parsley and mix again.
- You can either make this recipe in individual parcels made with Bacofoil® or just use the Bacofoil® to line a tray. I’ve chosen to make individual parcels this time so have cut out large pieces of the foil and placed each chicken breast on the dull/non-shiny side. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the parcels to a baking tray or dish. You can fit them snugly like I have or separate them out in a larger dish.
- Divide the sauce between the chicken breasts, spreading mostly over the top.
- Scrunch up the foil to close up the parcels then bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Be really careful when opening up the foil parcels as the steam inside may be very hot. The chicken can then be lifted with a spoon straight from the parcel onto a plate.
- Spoon any remaining sauce straight from the foil on top of your chicken.
- Feel free to vary the amount of mustard you use in the recipe. Wholegrain mustard is quite mild so this was perfect for my kids but if you prefer it a little more punchy add some yellow English mustard too.
- You could also add some spicy with some dried chilli flakes.
- This recipe is perfect for making in bulk for leftovers. Once the chicken has cooled keep it in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Slice it up for sandwiches or salads.