Strawberry Milk is so easy to make at home and much healthier too. The kids will love this!
- 500g / 1lb strawberries (stalks cut off and roughly chopped)
- 100ml / 3.5 fl oz cold water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Add the strawberries and water to a saucepan and cook until the water starts to boil. Use a potato mash to press down on the strawberries and mash them into the liquid.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer, add the honey and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and blitz until smooth. At this stage you can also push the syrup through a fine strainer to remove any remaining bits of seeds.
- Allow to cool before mixing 1 tbsp of the syrup with a glass of milk.