These Healthy Strawberry & Chocolate Chip Muffins are packed full of oats, banana, greek yogurt and honey and take just a couple of minutes to whip up in a blender or food processor.
- 200g / 1.5 cups plain or all purpose flour
- 50g / 0.5 cups rolled oats
- 200g / 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 125g / 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 50g / 0.3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 390f.
- Place all the ingredients except the strawberries and chocolate chips in a food processor or blender and blitz until the mixture is smooth. Add in about 3/4 of the strawberries and chocolate chips and stir with a spoon.
- Line a 12 hold muffin tray with paper cases and spoon the mixture into the cases (you should be able to make between 10 and 12 muffins depending on their size). Add the remaining chopped strawberries and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for between 15 and 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clear.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin or on a wire rack before serving.