Delicious and super healthy, these gluten free Oat & Blueberry Blender Muffins are so easy to make and nutritious enough to have for breakfast!
- 1 cup / 100g rolled oats
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup / 125g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Recipe adapted from Le Creme De La Crumb
- Preheat the oven to 390f / 180c. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases and spray them with a little spray oil.
- Put all the ingredients except the blueberries into a blender or food processor and blitz until all combined. Stir in half the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cases, filling 3/4 full. Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for between 15 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin tins and allow to cool on a wire rack.
This recipes makes 8 large or 12 small muffins.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.