Make your own healthy homemade Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits with my super simple recipe!
- 300g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g peanut butter (xylitol free)
- 150ml water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp honey
- a little plain flour for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line 2 or 3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the wholemeal flour, baking powder, peanut butter and water and mix well with a spoon.
- Add in the egg and honey and mix again.
- Dust a worksurface with a little of the plain flour and roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shapes and place on the lined trays.
- Collect the scrapes of dough up, roll out and continue to cut out the shapes until all the dough is gone.
- I made 33 cookies from this dough but it will depend on the size and shape of the cutter that you are using.
- Once the trays have been filled bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These treats can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days or alternatively can be frozen.