A light and healthy chocolate mousse recipe made with greek yogurt
- 180ml / 3/4 cup milk
- 100g / 3 1/2 oz dark chocolate
- 500ml / 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the chocolate, either grated or very finely chopped or shaved. Gently heat the milk until the chocolate melts, being careful not to let it boil. Once the chocolate and milk have fully combined, add the honey and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Spoon the greek yogurt into a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix together well before transferring to individual bowls, ramekins or glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve with a small spoonful of greek yogurt and some fresh raspberries.
- The chocolate mousse will keep in the fridge for 2 days.