If you love a sneaky Pot Noodle then try my healthier homemade version. So easy to make and perfect for lunch at home for one!
- 50g dried medium egg noodles
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 75g frozen peas and corn
- 60g cooked chicken breast, diced
- Add the noodles to a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes or accordingly to the package instructions. Then drain.
- Meanwhile mix the stock and cornflour together and whisk with a fork to ensure there are no lumps.
- Add this to a wok or frying pan with the soy sauce, frozen peas and corn and diced cooked chicken.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Add the drained noodles and mix well.
- Serve immediately.