- 1 half iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 50 ml blue cheese dressing
- 1 quarter cucumber, sliced
- 1 half red pepper, sliced
- 1 half yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 chargrilled chicken breast
- Kick off your salad with a base of lettuce, and drizzle it with blue cheese dressing. Mix it through so that every bite has that rich blue cheese flavour.
- Add in the cucumber, red and yellow peppers and some regal tomatoes, all for a flash of colour.
- Sprinkle with raisins for a surprising sweet twist.
- Finally, place the chargrilled chicken on top of the salad.