Delicious Ham & Cheese Roll Ups made with puff pastry. They make a lovely treat tea for the family or can even be eaten cold for lunch!
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 75g / 1/3 cup tomato or pizza sauce
- 6 slices cooked deli ham
- 100g / 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200c / 390f. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and spread it with the pizza sauce. Add the ham on top and then sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Roll the pastry back up as tightly and as compact as you can. Cut the roll into 8 slices approximately 1 inch thick each and lay each one on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the outside of the roll ups with the beaten egg and sprinkle some dried herbs on top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store for 24 hours in an airtight container.