Delicious and healthy Greek Turkey Wraps, made with turkey steaks and peppers and wrapped up with crumbled feta and tzatziki.
For the filling:
- 400g turkey steaks
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 2 peppers
- 2 tsp honey
For the tzatziki sauce:
- 100g 0% greek yogurt
- 75g cucumber, finely diced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
For the wraps:
- tin foil
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- salad leaves
- 100g feta
- Cut the turkey steaks into thin strips and add to a bowl along with the paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and add the turkey strips. Cook for 3 minutes to get some colour on the turkey.
- Meanwhile cut the peppers into strips and then add them to the frying pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, adding the honey for the last couple of minutes of cooking.
- Make the tzatziki by adding all the ingredients to a bowl and mixing well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To make the wraps, cut a piece of tin foil a little bigger than the tortilla and place the wrap on it.
- To make the perfect wrap I always add the fillings just under the centre of the wrap as pictured above.
- Add the tzatziki, salad, turkey and peppers and finally crumble on some feta.
- Fold in the sides and then wrap up the tortilla as tightly as you can. When its completely wrapped up, wrap it in tin foil.
- Cut in two and serve.