A simple but delicious Greek Salad Linguine recipe, quick and easy to make and can be eaten hot or cold!
- 300g / 10.5 oz linguine
- 200g / 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 50g / 1/2 cup black olives
- 200g / 7 oz feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the linguine to a large pot of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients – chop the tomatoes in half, chop the cucumber into bite sized chunks and the feta too.
- To make the dressing add the ingredients to a jar. Put on the lid and shake well.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to a large bowl or serving dish. Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta. Pour over the dressing and mix well.