Liven up breakfast time with this Granola Crust Tart with Yogurt & Berries recipe. Delicious AND healthy!
- Granola Crust Tarts:
- 100g / 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 30g / 1/3 cup mixed nuts
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey / maple syrup / date syrup
- Yogurt & Berry Topping:
- 250g / 1 & 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- handful of mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f
- Put the rolled oats, nuts, seeds and desiccated coconut into a food processor and blitz until it reaches a crumb consistency. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, mix with the honey and then add to the food processor. Blitz again until everything is well combined.
- Lightly grease four mini tart tins. I used the ones with removable bottoms to make it easy to get them out. Divide the granola crust mixture between the four tins and using the back of a spoon press down firmly on the mixture to ensure that it all sticks together.
- Bake the granola crust tarts in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes. The edges should just be starting to brown but ensure not to overcook and burn them.
- Allow the tarts to cool before removing them from the tins and topping them with greek yogurt, honey and mixed berries.