Grandpa Pig’s easy and tasty Tomato Frittata Fingers made with delicious tomatoes from Peppa Pig’s Vegetable Garden
- 4 large eggs
- 50g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 50g frozen peas
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp dried herbs
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line an 8×8 inch dish with parchment paper.
- Crack the eggs into a jug and beat lightly with a fork.
- Add the grated cheese and flour and mix again.
- Add the frozen peas, red pepper and herbs and mix one last time.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the cherry tomatoes on top, lightly pressing down into the frittata.
- Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before lifting the frittata out by the parchment paper and then cutting into six fingers.